BBO Discussion Forums: Bridge in Vancouver (BC) May 17th - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bridge in Vancouver (BC) May 17th

#1 User is offline   jillybean 

• hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Multi

Posted 2014-May-10, 07:52

Hi everyone. Next Saturday 17th May (noon) at the Vancouver Bridge Centre, (BC, Canada) ACBL Unit 430 are hosting another Mentor – Mentee game. These games are proving to be very popular with our newer bridge players in the Vancouver area and we have over 60 mentees registered to date for this game. These events can provide newer players with the help and encouragement they need to progress their game as well as introducing newer players to the wider bridge community.

What is needed to make these games a success is participation from experienced local players and I am hoping that there may be some experienced BBO players in the Vancouver area who would like to come out and play as mentors in this game.

If you can help out please email me via bbf or leave a message here.

Thank you! :)
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

#2 User is offline   jillybean 

• hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Multi

Posted 2014-May-11, 23:34

We now have 60 mentors (30 tables) including 60% of the winning CNTC signed up for the game, and more mentors on a wait list.

So, if there are any BBO'ers (mentee) who would like to play with an experienced local player, please contact me.
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users