Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Software requests for prime Dinko told me to post this here

#1 User is offline   pilowsky 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-March-08, 00:19

"In BBO Prime Club you can play at tables for fum only. Team Maches are in Team maches area only. We're glad you enjoy BBO and thank you for your feedback. The best place to post your questions and suggestions is on the Bridge Base Forums."
Yesterday I asked about team matches in Prime and was sent the message written above. I agree that I play Bridge for fun, but I believe that my fun would be enhanced markedly if the following improvements were implemented. Items 2-4 are additional thoughts.
Could the programmers and owners and other prime members please have a look.
  • Please enable team matches in the prime area. This will allow a 'prime' friend and I to compare our bidding on the same set of hands using the advanced robots.
  • Please provide an option in the prime area for the South player to be declarer if NS wins the contract. Only if I am sitting South. In other words, I like to bid correctly so that NS gets to the right spot but if I am practising, I also might want to play every hand where my side wins the contract. Obviously happy to defend the other contracts.
  • In an earlier version of BBO it was possible to easily export all hands into a folder, but this facility seems to be gone. I would like to be able to export the entire session at the end of play: including all of the hands (with tinyurl's) in the Traveller into a file which I could (hopefully) then send to Pianola for a complete session report to examine where I go wrong (or right). Unless BBO would like to start providing the same service - which would be even better. It used to be possible to export all hands in a session with one click into a folder now it has to be done hand by hand - very tedious. I want all of my hands plus the hands as played by the others during the session - just as if I was playing in a club or a tournament. At the very least, I can then look at key hands on my own later.
  • Please provide an OPTION to switch the seating orientation (not the 'names') so that when I become declarer in a tournament I am still sitting at the bottom of the screen. I've become used to being the South Pole - we get the best cards.

Fortuna Fortis Felix

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users