Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New virus threat

#1 User is offline   j_with_a_B 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-04, 19:48

There seems to be a new contagious disease threat beyond the Covid-19 currently in the news. It affects a smaller portion of the population.

It is caught and passed on to victims that share a certain mental deficiency and seems to affect only certain people.

They think they are special and that they can never catch a contagious disease and are sure their laziness and dimwittedness will protect them.

"Moronavirus" is potentially far more devastating than Covid-19.

#2 User is offline   FelicityR 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-04, 22:33

View Postj_with_a_B, on 2020-April-04, 19:48, said:

There seems to be a new contagious disease threat beyond the Covid-19 currently in the news. It affects a smaller portion of the population.

"Moronavirus" is potentially far more devastating than Covid-19.

It is not age discriminatory either. I read about two separate incidents where a teenager rolled her eyes when questioned about her social distancing, and an elderly lady said, when asked politely to move away, "It's all rubbish." Thankfully, where I live most people have taken the concept of social distancing seriously but, yes, it's the stupid 5% of the population that will prolong this outbreak by their heads-in-the-sand, moronic, or 'I'm so fit and healthy, it's only the flu, I'm never going to die young" approach. True, but sad.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users