Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Now Streaming on Twitch

#1 User is offline   broze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-July-08, 09:45

Since any live bridge is going to be limited for the foreseeable future I'm trying my hand at some online streaming on Twitch with live video commentary.

Recently, chess has undergone a huge boom in online play and a few weeks ago the number one English language streamer on Twitch was a chess player (Hikaru Nakamura). Really incredible when you consider how popular games like Fortnite and Call of Duty are. It would be great to see our game have some success on the platform as well. :)

You can follow the channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/ambrosebridge

I can't commit to a regular streaming schedule but I try to update the Twitch schedule a few days in advance and stick to it.

At some point I'll be doing some joint casts with others and possibly some "alternative" Vugraph commentary as well. Any suggestions about style/format etc are very welcome.
'In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.' - Douglas Adams

#2 User is offline   KingCovert 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-July-08, 10:08

A while back I did this a little bit for fun, mostly as a way for friends to stop by and chat while I played. Unfortunately, there really isn't a clear category that would serve to make your broadcast discoverable to a more general audience. It makes it hard to really make inroads. :(

EDIT: Oh. It seems that they added one? Cool.

#3 User is offline   nige1 

• 5-level belongs to me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Poems Computers

Posted 2020-July-08, 13:11

Entertaining and Instructive. Thank you Broze.

#4 User is offline   broze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-July-09, 08:26

View Postnige1, on 2020-July-08, 13:11, said:

Entertaining and Instructive. Thank you Brose.

Thanks Nige! It's a lot of fun. It takes some getting used to and I'm finding I'm making a few more mistakes than usual out of not wanting to take long tanks but very enjoyable.
'In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.' - Douglas Adams

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users