Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

register for pairs games allow host to load names

#1 User is offline   mjtomlia 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-26, 13:53

When creating a matchpoint pairs event, I need to be able load the names who are planning to attend in the same manner as creating team matches.

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-July-26, 14:58

View Postmjtomlia, on 2020-July-26, 13:53, said:

When creating a matchpoint pairs event, I need to be able load the names who are planning to attend in the same manner as creating team matches.

Include lists provide this functionality (https://blog.bridgeb...-exclude-lists/) but I suspect you mean that you'd like to register all the pairs who like to play.

I don't think it is too much to ask pairs to register for tournaments. It means that they are online, they are a pair, and they want to play. It is not difficult and for pay tournaments it is obviously necessary.

When tournaments were new I also wanted to register pairs but they soon learn how to do it. You also do not want the situation where a host registers players who do not want to play.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   mjtomlia 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-10, 13:15

You missed my point. I know who is attending. I need to be able to register them just as we do for team matches.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users