BBO Discussion Forums: Windows 10; Internet Explorer doesn't work to find BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows 10; Internet Explorer doesn't work to find BBO Internet Explorer vs Microsoft Edge

#1 User is offline   maccrimmon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-14, 16:23

I'm on Windows 10. When I use Microsoft Edge to get to BBO? It works fine. I get the blue lady screen. And when I click Login/Register. I get the name and password login screen.

When I try the same procedure with Internet Explorer? I get a header screen with Bridge Base Online. but no name, password, login button.

Maybe once I got to log in but then BBO operated super slow almost frozen?

Am I doing something wrong. Or I should just use Microsoft Edge and warn everybody off of Windows10, Internet Explorer to sign in to BBO?

Thanks in advance for your input/guidance.

#2 User is offline   Stephen Tu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-14, 17:00

Use Edge (the newest, chromium based version, not the older one). Or any other modern updated browser be it chrome/firefox/etc. IE is a dead product. No one in their right mind uses IE except to perhaps operate some ancient website specific to their business that has never been updated to current standards and requires some plug-in or whatever that only operates on IE.

#3 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-14, 19:02

You don't mean the blue lady screen of death :) With apologies to Microsoft thats what comes to mind with blue screens :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users