• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question about the app

#1 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-15, 23:27

Hi there

When you start the app there is a strange little console pops up with storage and other resource indicators. It doesn't seem to mean anything or be interactive at all. Is it just a gimmick put in by a bored developer or is it useful

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-October-16, 00:20

View Postthepossum, on 2020-October-15, 23:27, said:

Hi there

When you start the app there is a strange little console pops up with storage and other resource indicators. It doesn't seem to mean anything or be interactive at all. Is it just a gimmick put in by a bored developer or is it useful

It's not from BBO. Probably some app for managing resources on your phone is doing that. Are you seeing same console for other apps?

#3 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-October-16, 03:19

View Postdiana_eva, on 2020-October-16, 00:20, said:

It's not from BBO. Probably some app for managing resources on your phone is doing that. Are you seeing same console for other apps?

Nothing like it with any other app. It only happens when you first start the BBO app. Its neatly aligned with the BBO interface. And its colour coded to the BBO interface. Weird yeah? Maybe someone left some debugging code swithced on. Or somethinng else. Maybe I have a creepy phone. I have been suspicious about my new phone, brand and corporate ownership

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-October-16, 06:09

View Postthepossum, on 2020-October-16, 03:19, said:

Nothing like it with any other app. It only happens when you first start the BBO app. Its neatly aligned with the BBO interface. And its colour coded to the BBO interface. Weird yeah? Maybe someone left some debugging code swithced on. Or somethinng else. Maybe I have a creepy phone. I have been suspicious about my new phone, brand and corporate ownership

Can you pls send me a screeenshot to diana@bridgebase.com ?

Maybe I'm confused and it is something from the app (but i cant think of anything that sounds like what you are describing) :)

#5 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-October-27, 18:21

Sorry Diana, missed the reply. I have tried a screenshot but it appears and disappears too quickly. I will try

Correction. The app has control of the UI so it's not possible

I will try and draw a picture

Correction again. I tried it a few times and was eventually able to get a screenshot

EDIT Just emailed you an image :)

Would be very grateful if you can advise if its part of the app or I am being hacked or monitored by the CCP, CIA etc

Actually come to think of it I should check the image details in case I just emailed all my security credentials via an insecure mail route

Also, I don't know if its part of my OS, phone OS, whatever but when I went to share the image via email the share function was able to read the text in the screenshot as an option to send. Not sure if thats a new Android thing or a phone thing, a CCP thing etc.

Sorry if I seem a bit anxious about this thing

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users