BBO Discussion Forums: Colour code username to indicate competency level - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Colour code username to indicate competency level Colour code username to indicate competency level

#1 User is offline   BEEBBEEB 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-19, 02:41

When trying to decide on which partner to join on a table looking for players it would be useful to know competency level at a glance rather than spend time opening up a profile and investigating as by the time one get back to the list to select sit! the place has often been taken.

#2 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-19, 02:58

View PostBEEBBEEB, on 2020-October-19, 02:41, said:

When trying to decide on which partner to join on a table looking for players it would be useful to know competency level at a glance rather than spend time opening up a profile and investigating as by the time one get back to the list to select sit! the place has often been taken.

I gave up on that. It took too long and by the time I picked a possible tabl the place was gone. I took the plunge and reverted to occasionally going to first table available, introducing myself and seeing how it went from there. Worst thing that can happen is you get abused and kicked off the table. Actually, no, there is something worse, dropping into a table and everyone else leaves you all alone. I'm still working on my scale of the levels of humiliation at a BBO table. One of the politest rejections was along the lines of "please do you mind leaving. we were playing with a friend" etc

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users