• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

convention card

#1 User is offline   wzhong 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-25, 21:49

two question:
1. Sometimes, I can see opps has using convention card message when starting team match. However, how can I find out their convention card info?
2. I edited some convention cards with my regular player. How to allow BBO to auto alert duing bidding to explain my bidding means or when opp click to asking the bidding, BBO can display the message base on convention card?

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-26, 01:59

You can see a pair's convention card using the table menu (the blue box with three horizontal white lines). It has a new option, like NS convention card, when a pair has a registered card.

There is currently no mechanism for your convention card to be used for alerting.

BBO does not provide or support any facility to assist with alerts, however there are third-party solutions such as BBOAlert (not a recommendation, but if you search these forums you will discover more).
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   M787897 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-06, 14:05

My partner and I have completed conv cards, checked SAVE, filled in BBO moniker in name box, titled it carreen/paul. We are being told it is not visible. What else shud we do? Pls reply to pmzatulove@gmail.com. I have a 5 star rating, of which I am proud, but fear I will be losing it!
pmzatulove@gmail.com M787897

This post has been edited by M787897: 2020-November-06, 14:11

#4 User is offline   M787897 

• Pip

Posted 2020-November-06, 14:09

I am not replying, but asking for help. Pls pass the above on to "support". Why aren't our conv cards visible? Thx. Pmzatulove@gmail.com
M787897 (BBO moniker and ACBL #)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users