• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New UI scrolling issue

#1 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-February-24, 13:34

I will reiterate some things from other threads - it's a nice "cleanup" of the UI, but the grey on grey is definitely anti-market (older people than the UX designer). Ran into it as well with the new BBO$ purchase page (which is also nicer in general).

One thing I haven't seen from other threads - since the upgrade, scrolling through history doesn't work with the scroll wheel. Or it works for two boards and then stops. Which is really annoying with the modern tendency to "invisible, and definitely minimally widthed" scroll bars - I have trouble hitting them and I don't have arthritis or other hand issues.

Now I'm running firefox on linux (with i3wm, if that matters), so it might be a me problem rather than a UI problem. But I figured I'd report it.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-February-24, 14:09

View Postmycroft, on 2021-February-24, 13:34, said:

I will reiterate some things from other threads - it's a nice "cleanup" of the UI, but the grey on grey is definitely anti-market (older people than the UX designer). Ran into it as well with the new BBO$ purchase page (which is also nicer in general).

One thing I haven't seen from other threads - since the upgrade, scrolling through history doesn't work with the scroll wheel. Or it works for two boards and then stops. Which is really annoying with the modern tendency to "invisible, and definitely minimally widthed" scroll bars - I have trouble hitting them and I don't have arthritis or other hand issues.

Now I'm running firefox on linux (with i3wm, if that matters), so it might be a me problem rather than a UI problem. But I figured I'd report it.

Graphically I think it is (frankly) a mess, but I don't have your scrolling problem with Chrome on Win10.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users