Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Directors

#1 User is offline   vnibu143 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-13, 03:06

I and my partner run virtual tournaments and if I am main director, my partner is co-director in case I get disconnected. The issue is that any disconnects by members is as far as we can work out only notified to one of us. Is this correct and if so, can it be fixed?

#2 User is offline   Keene_JP 

• PipPip

Posted 2021-March-18, 14:22

View Postvnibu143, on 2021-March-13, 03:06, said:

I and my partner run virtual tournaments and if I am main director, my partner is co-director in case I get disconnected. The issue is that any disconnects by members is as far as we can work out only notified to one of us. Is this correct and if so, can it be fixed?

I think that any Director Call gets sent to one of the TDs present (no idea how selected) -- not to all. This allows the various TDs running a large game to share the workload.
-=-=

#3 User is online   sfi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-March-18, 15:37

View PostKeene_JP, on 2021-March-18, 14:22, said:

I think that any Director Call gets sent to one of the TDs present (no idea how selected) -- not to all. This allows the various TDs running a large game to share the workload.
-=-=

It gets sent to all, but the director clicks on the call to answer and that will remove it from the list of director calls.

#4 User is offline   0 carbon 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-April-05, 15:49

FWIW, as TD, i wait until a player complains. I announce:
  • 🌞Please call director if a player is absent/red 1+ minutes without "BRB".  Chat to TD usually missed if no call.  If you need to leave, call TD "Please sub me".  🌏🌎🌍TD only comes when called with button/menu.  2 Robots? CALL TD!

This gives a chance for players to return.

#5 User is offline   vnibu131 

• Pip

Posted 2021-April-30, 03:19

View Postvnibu143, on 2021-March-13, 03:06, said:

Automatic disconnect notices are only sent to the Host (main director). Other directors need to keep the table view up and check it for 'red' names. That's how it works in my experience.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users