• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teachers on BBO Need help finding a teacher - either group or private:

#1 User is offline   BabsG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-November-18, 14:08

Hi everyone

I have been assisting teachers on BBO for 10 years so have gained an acquaintance with many good teachers. Rates and session format vary but if you are looking for lessons, there is probably a teacher out there who will suit your needs at a price you can afford.

I change my BBO profile often to show some of the teachers or ongoing sessions that I particularly find helpful. This week:

Marc Smith - groups starting Tuesday, November 30, Marc will be starting a 5-session series on Doubles.

John Rayner - groups starting Monday, November 22 John will be a 2-part bridge series on "Fighting it Out": tips for the battle in part score.

Gavin Wolpert and his mum Hazel Wolpert - group classes to be announced. Beginner/Intermediate classes and Advanced Bidding using Gavin's Master system.

Adam Parrish (Parrish the Thought) - groups ongoing Monday morning and Thursday

Steve Conrad - each morning Tuesday to Sunday on BBO - Zoom, covering a variety of subjects.

If you would like any more information on these or any other teachers, please let me know by BBO chat - my ID is "bABsG" on BBO.

Thanks and happy bridging to all.

Babs

This post has been edited by BabsG: 2021-November-19, 10:37
Reason for edit: removed advertisements and 3rd party links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users