Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

suggestions

#1 User is offline   stevevp 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-May-25, 05:59

My partner and I play quickly and like the pace of speedball games but the limited number of boards makes it difficult to recover from one self inflicted misjudgment or being fixed... Thus we usually play in the 18 board games.... Why not have some longer duration MP speedballs?? 18-24 boards??

I believe that you currently limit the number of free games that members can enjoy. I understand that you are seeking revenues... However, why not reward people who play a certain number of paid games per week with unlimited access to free games??

I'd appreciate your response...

Thanks,

-steve

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-May-30, 05:10

View Poststevevp, on 2022-May-25, 05:59, said:

My partner and I play quickly and like the pace of speedball games but the limited number of boards makes it difficult to recover from one self inflicted misjudgment or being fixed... Thus we usually play in the 18 board games.... Why not have some longer duration MP speedballs?? 18-24 boards??

I believe that you currently limit the number of free games that members can enjoy. I understand that you are seeking revenues... However, why not reward people who play a certain number of paid games per week with unlimited access to free games??

I'd appreciate your response...

Thanks,

-steve

There is no limit to free games. Everyone can play unlimited free games as much as they want, under a lot of formats, from solitaire to casual games, to free competitive games.

However most players prefer to play 2 or 3 short games rather than one long game so the free games tend to be very short and very frequent.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users