BBO Discussion Forums: Uploading PBN files from my local club - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Uploading PBN files from my local club

#1 User is offline   Chief_t 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-July-15, 08:07

After I complete play at my local club I receive an email with a link to the results. This is actually on ACBL Live For Clubs. On there is an option to replay the hand. When I click that I'm directed to BridgeBase where I see a standard table but the cards aren't populated. I also have PBN's of the hands. So is there way to upload those so I can replay them?
I'm using a MacBook Air that is completely up to date. If there is no way to upload does anyone know of a Mac program that I can use to replay the hands?

Dave

#2 User is offline   P_Marlowe 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-July-15, 10:56

Chief_t, on 2022-July-15, 08:07, said:

After I complete play at my local club I receive an email with a link to the results. This is actually on ACBL Live For Clubs. On there is an option to replay the hand. When I click that I'm directed to BridgeBase where I see a standard table but the cards aren't populated. I also have PBN's of the hands. So is there way to upload those so I can replay them?
I'm using a MacBook Air that is completely up to date. If there is no way to upload does anyone know of a Mac program that I can use to replay the hands?

Dave

Hi,

BBO uses LIN as format, on Richard Pavlickes Side
http://rpbridge.net/

you find a DOS tool, that converts lots of formats in all direction, PBN to LIN ist one option.
Last time I tried the tool, it basically worked out of the box under Win10 (or Win8), so I am
pretty sure, it will work under Win11, no idea, with regards to MacBook.
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)

#3 User is offline   Chief_t 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-July-15, 14:07

P_Marlowe, on 2022-July-15, 10:56, said:

Hi,

BBO uses LIN as format, on Richard Pavlickes Side
http://rpbridge.net/

you find a DOS tool, that converts lots of formats in all direction, PBN to LIN ist one option.
Last time I tried the tool, it basically worked out of the box under Win10 (or Win8), so I am
pretty sure, it will work under Win11, no idea, with regards to MacBook.

Thanks

Since that tool works online it works on a Mac. Now how do I get the LIN file into BridgeBase?

Dave

#4 User is offline   P_Marlowe 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-July-16, 01:16

Hi,

good question, ...

There is a History section, and there exists a section your favoured hands.
And there exists a option to export the hands, and under export you can also find import.
But the file dialog did not open as I was trying i out right now.

With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users