BBO Discussion Forums: Can I replay the same hand against robots? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can I replay the same hand against robots?

#1 User is offline   Wentys 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-August-16, 12:19

My wife and I sometimes play in the practice area, Just Play, or Just Declare, sometimes anonymously MatchPoint Duplicate, and sometimes in the daily tournaments. Always bidding or playing our seat with three Robots seats.

Is there any way to play a hand again? I'm not looking for a movie or a play history that we can step through again. We want to re-bid or re-play the hand differently than what we did before.

Any hints would be welcome.

Thanks

Peter

#2 User is offline   jillybean 

• hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Multi

Posted 2024-August-16, 12:50

I don't know specifically about Just Declare or Just Play hands but if you can access the hand record you will be able to load the lin file under the BBO tab Account and Deal Archive. You can then upload the deals to a table.
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-August-17, 01:40

If the hand shows in your Recent Hands or Recent Tournaments you can load it at a teaching table.

Start a Teaching table (Practice -> Teaching table), or any place with Start a table -> select scoring method "Teaching"

Open History -> recent hands / tourneys

Find the hand you want to replay and use Export deal -> Load to table (small hamburger menu on the hand diagram at bottom of History)

You can do this as many times as you like.

You can click on the seats where you want to place the robots, and choose "Robot" to place a robot there.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users