Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GUBBO makes opp leave in disgust GUBidding

#1 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-May-27, 10:06

Why worry? "Everybody in same boat". What if boat leaves?
I am absolutely entitled to sarcasm.

vrock

#2 User is offline   Stephen Tu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-May-27, 14:30

Don't see why your opponent should be upset; he's just being result oriented since 4s happens to make. GIB has a borderline invite but didn't, game is around 29% or so; it's a bad game. 3 almost certain red suit losers, you have to pick up both the spades and clubs. I don't see any major issues for N/S side.

If anything there should be some tweaks to the EW bid meanings; dbl instead of 2nt is poorly defined as penalty oriented. Should just be takeout. And maybe East should be bidding something immediately after the 2H transfer instead of waiting to balance.

And the meaning for your 3H is like it forgot your capp call, which should put you as just 10-something total points instead of showing 15+. Your side has more gripe than his, though yours is partially self inflicted since you are supposed to be stronger for the initial call systemically.

#3 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-May-27, 15:17

View PostStephen Tu, on 2018-May-27, 14:30, said:

Don't see why your opponent should be upset; he's just being result oriented since 4s happens to make. GIB has a borderline invite but didn't, game is around 29% or so; it's a bad game. 3 almost certain red suit losers, you have to pick up both the spades and clubs. I don't see any major issues for N/S side.

If anything there should be some tweaks to the EW bid meanings; dbl instead of 2nt is poorly defined as penalty oriented. Should just be takeout. And maybe East should be bidding something immediately after the 2H transfer instead of waiting to balane.

And the meaning for your 3H is like it forgot your capp call, which should put you as just 10-something total points instead of showing 15+. Your side has more gripe than his, though yours is partially self inflicted since you are supposed to be stronger for the initial call systemically.

No issues from "our" side. I expected to be down fav.

vrock

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users