Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BB$

#1 User is offline   kat_woman 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-04, 07:06

Hi all, don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a question regarding the BB$ prices in €... I noticed that 10BB$ cost 14,99€ whereas 20BB$ cost 31,99€, 30BB$ cost 49,99€ etc.😯

Isn't it customed when you buy a bigger quantity of something to pay less? I mean, what's the point of having the option of 20/30/40BB$ when always the purchase of 10BB$*n is cheaper? 🤔

Am I missing something here?

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-October-04, 13:13

I assume you're referring to purchasing them within the mobile app. The app stores charge fees for purchases which is outside of BridgeBase's control.

Purchase them here instead: https://www.bridgeba...urchase/pay.php

#3 User is offline   bbutcher85 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-April-16, 07:38

View Postkat_woman, on 2020-October-04, 07:06, said:

Hi all, don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a question regarding the BB$ prices in €... I noticed that 10BB$ cost 14,99€ whereas 20BB$ cost 31,99€, 30BB$ cost 49,99€ etc.😯

Isn't it customed when you buy a bigger quantity of something to pay less? I mean, what's the point of having the option of 20/30/40BB$ when always the purchase of 10BB$*n is cheaper? 🤔

Am I missing something here?

Hi,
I noticed the same thing when helping a friend get started with BBO. He had an android cell phone and his wife had an Apple tablet. With both these products it seems when they buy BB$ they are forced to "shop" at iTunes or some playstore for them and are charged 50% more. When I buy them on my PC (any computer not made by Apple) I pay $10 US for 10 BB$. I emailed BBO support about this and they suggested buying the BB$ from a "computer" rather than the android or Apple product to avoid this excess fee.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users